Software Advantage Program Support Center
- I do not see download instructions or a promo code for my title.
- I received a Temporarily Out of Inventory message.
- The title I want to redeem is not available to be claimed.
- May I sell or give my promo code to someone else?
- Can I access my title and promo codes after a promotion has expired?
- Where can I find system requirements for a title?
- You have entered an Invalid Master Key
- Master Key has already been redeemed by another user.
- You have already redeemed this Master Key.
- You previously indicated being under the age of 17. Due to mature content policy restrictions, the selected software title was locked and is unavailable for redemption. Please contact Support if you have any questions.
- Sorry, this promotion has expired. Please contact support for more details.
- We are temporarily out of codes and are working to reload our system. Please check back soon.
- When will Nightingale be available?
- Where can I find my redeemed promotions?
- I cannot access my promotion.
- Does my newly purchased Intel®-based product or standalone Intel product qualify for a promotion?
- I would like to purchase an Intel® product and receive a promotion, where do I start?
- Looking to buy a product and participate in a promotion?
- I would like the Intel® Software Advantage Program to delete all of my personal data.
- I want to delete my Intel® Software Advantage Program account.
- I cannot get past multi-factor authentication
- I’m not receiving emails for account verification
- Which country should I select for my country of residence?
- Where can I find the Master Key from Amazon?
- Can I sell my master key to someone else?
- I purchased my master key, but cannot redeem it.
- I need help with my master key.
- I received the Error message: This master key has already been claimed.
- My retailer says they do not have any more Master Keys and that Intel will provide me one.
- How long do I have to submit a purchase verification claim after purchase?
- How long does it take to get a purchase verification claim approved?
- I do not have a master key, can I submit a purchase verification claim?
- What is needed when submitting a purchase verification claim?
- My purchase verification submission was denied.
- When is the Purchase Verification Claim Process Required?
When will Nightingale be available?
Nightingale will be available to download and play on February 22, 2024. When the date of the game release draws closer, Intel customers who redeemed a master key for one of the game bundles liste...See more
I can't find Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II on my account.
To find your copy of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II, please download the Battle.net app. If you do not have the app, click here to download it. Activision Blizzard has changed the name of Cal...See more